Dr Oliver Woo
Myopia management consultant - myopic prevention and control
- Established an independent Optometrist practice in Sydney, Australia since 1997.
- Special interest: pediatric optometry, myopia prevention and control contact lens fitting: Orthokeratology and specialty contact lenses.
- Opened an Orthokeratology and Myopic Control Clinic in 2010
- Use and provide a variety methods in myopic management
- Become first Australian fellow of International Academy of Orthokeratology (FIAO) and mentor in 2007.
- Actively participate in the continuing education conference of the IAOA (International Academy of Orthokeratology Asian Branch) as an instructor and mentor for FIAO of Chinese ophthalmologist
- FIAO (Senior Member of International Corneal Plastic Society) Continuing Education Conference Mentors and Board of Director
- Board of Director of Oceania Society of Orthokeratology (Australia and New Zealand), OSO
- FIAO Section Chairman (Oceania - Australia and New Zealand), Senior Member Examination Chair and Examiner since 2014
- Actively participate in many local and international optometry and ophthalmology conferences and as lecturers and mentors
- Start a Dry Eye Clinic in 2015