This year the Cornea and Contact Lens Congress is being held 8-10 September at the beautiful Sofitel Sydney Wentworth. Located just a short walk from bustling Circular Quay, the hotel is ideally suited to our Conference travellers and of course to our Sydney attendees.
Our conference program has the underlying theme of ‘See the Light’ and will include topics such as:
- Is our myopia management short sighted?
- DEWS 2 - Whetting our appetites for new knowledge in dry eye
- Eye tech is high tech
- Surgery and the anterior segment
- Therapeutic challenges of contact lens practice
- Things you can try at home…
Intensive workshops are again on offer and have been designed around demographic groups:
- The flat out truth on orthoK
- Advanced Contact Lens Prescribing Bootcamp
- How to Triage Keratoconus and Corneal Ectasia Patients
- OCT Analysis and Interpretation for Anterior Eye and Specialty Contact Lenses
- Specialty Contact Lens Workshop
- Dry Eye Management and The Contact Lens Patient
Early Bird registrants will also be eligible to go into the ‘draw’ to have lunch with a ‘guest speaker’.
Of course, a Congress would not be complete without a comprehensive Networking Program:
- Welcome Reception
- Topic-focused breakfasts
- ‘Masquerade’ Congress dinner with all the trimmings!